The new Microsoft release is called Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and it will deliver on its promise to be truly transformative. What can you expect from Business Central? A long list of new features and functions, including:
- New modern, modular applications
- Expanded analytics
- Expanded AI software
- Improvements to the hybrid, secure cloud platform
- Increased visibility across the supply chain
- Greater control over the purchasing process
- Improved forecast accuracy
- Accelerated financial reporting
- Accelerated quote to cash process
- Accelerated service case resolution
And many more long-awaited improvements to transform your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the cloud. The Dynamics NAV foundation embodies a set of trusted, proven technologies that have served 160,000 NAV customers and millions of NAV users worldwide for decades.
As a single, end-to-end application, Business Central offers greater potential for integration, intelligence, and flexibility. For more information about:
- Business without silos
- Actionable insights, and
- Solutions that are built to evolve with your business …
… visit the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central website. And watch for continuous updates as the release draws near.
If you’re ready to grow your business beyond the limits of your basic accounting software, you’ll want to take a closer look at Dynamics 365 Business Central. It’s an all-in-one business management solution. Business Central is easy to use and adapt. It will help you connect your business and make smarter decisions.