Users around the world.
Companies rely on Dynamics NAV to run their business.
Businesses migrate to Dynamics NAV each year.
Which solution works best for you?
Dynamics NAV Implementations
Get a fresh start with Dynamics NAVOur implementation process includes detailed analysis, project management, data migration, training and on-going support. We will meet with you to discuss your requirements and then create a quote based upon your business needs and goals. The cost of your Dynamics NAV solution depends on:
- The functions you want to deploy
- The number and type of users who will be accessing the system
- The amount of implementation support you need
- Where you want to deploy the solution: on premise, private cloud, or on Microsoft Azure
Ready to upgrade? Don't forget these factorsWhen considering an upgrade, there are a number of factors to take into consideration. Some of them include:
Customizations & New Functionality
ISV & 3rd Party Integrations
Size of your Database
Budget and Timeline
Choose your Dynamics NAV Upgrade adventure
The latest versions of Dynamics NAV have made upgrading a seamless process that is simpler and quicker than before. Our Dynamics NAV Upgrade team helps you figure out which path is right for your business and guides you through the steps so you have a clear picture of what to expect.
Qixas Fresh Start Upgrade
Standard Dynamics NAV Upgrade
- You want more flexibility and an opportunity to implement a new business vision.
- You are impressed with the new functionality and would like to take advantage of the newest version.
- You want to minimize future upgrade costs.
- Your current solution has heavy customizations that are outdated.
- You want to future-proof your solution.
- If you are transitioning from one version to the next latest version, a standard upgrade may be more suited for your environment.
- Your existing customizations are working well and are meeting the needs of your users.
- You want to keep historical data.
- Your requirements and processes have not changed significantly from when the last implementation or upgrade was performed.
- May 29, 2018