1 / 1
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement?Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive cloud-based financial application embedded within Office 365. With business apps across CRM and ERP, you start with what you need to manage your business and then add more as your business grows. Each Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan licence includes access to these apps and services:
Automates sales processes, monitor lead performance and achieve more consistent business by following the sales process as it takes you through each stage from creating a lead to closing the sale.
Service Managers can manage important tasks in customer service, like case management, setting up terms for the service the business provides, or setting up rules for automatically converting conversations into cases.
Field Service lets organizations manage a field service workforce, and provides scheduling and resource management capabilities. It optimizes your service scheduling with efficient routing and resource skill matching.
Project Service Automation
Helps project managers create project quotes and contracts. It also provides analytics to help project managers ensure projects are running smoothly and are profitable.
Packed With Features
With Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, get access to:
- Social Engagement - Social listening, customer intent analysis
- Mobile - Free mobile and tablet apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Microsoft Office Online - Web apps for Excel, Word, Powerpoint and OneNote.
- Gamification Capabilities
- Integration to Microsoft Teams that allows team members to chat, record notes and store data in one centralized location.