Warehousing & Distribution in Business Central
We simplify complex warehousing scenariosQixas has a specialized and uniquely experienced warehousing and distribution team to support your business and technology needs. Warehousing and Distribution functionality in Business Central has the capability of managing complex warehousing scenarios, so it is critical to implement the right functionality for the right fit for your business.
Automate Purchase Orders
Keep Track of Inventory Levels
Sales Order Processing
Reduce Product Shortages
ISV Add-ons for Warehousing and DistributionQixas customers often take advantage of ISV add-on's like Microsoft Dynamics for Warehousing & Distribution ships with Warehouse Management that can be configured to fit your businesses processes and order volume. You can be assured that as your business grows and changes DMS and Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be there to ensure success.
Boost efficiency with mobile device and barcode integrationBuilt directly in Business Central and NAV, Warehouse Insight, gives you real time access to inventory and production data from mobile devices. All inventory details can be accessed from Business Central/ NAV and updated right away from your handheld device eliminating the manual tracking of warehouse transactions and reducing the potential for errors. If your business doesn’t allow the use of warehouse documents, or if you have branch locations that don’t use them, Warehouse Insight will still work for you.
Real Time AccessGet real-time access to Business Central warehouse, inventory, and production data on the shop floor
Do everything from your fingertipsPerform all inventory and warehouse operations from hand-held devices
Location ConfigurationUse the same device for any location configuration, including non-mandatory bins and directed pick
Built in App DesignerCustomize screens, workflows, menus, and even create completely new applications
Support for Multiple Barcode FormatsEasily read all data from any barcode format, including item, cross-reference, lot/serial number, unit of measure, quantity, and more.
Simple Item & Bin InquiryInstantly view detailed information like location and quantity about a specific warehouse item or bin.
Easy Order FulfillmentWith the pick function, warehouse workers can pick directly to a sales order or pick document. Users can pick directly to license plates or totes.
Book shipments, print labels, get status updates, with a single click
idyn's ShipIT is an add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for companies who want get rid of all the hassle of carrier interfaces, or companies who want to switch from manually keying in transport orders to an integrated setup. ShipIT simply selects what to ship, book and prints a label with one single click.
Just Click ShipIT
Whether you work with single sales orders or by using warehouse shipments, a single click takes you to ShipIT. Optionally you can select your preferred carrier or browse through rates and delivery times. As soon as your transport order is ready, just click 'Book & Print' to have it shipped. From this point, ShipIT takes over. The only thing you have to do is to put the label on the box. From here on the carrier will do what they always did, pick up and deliver your packages. Track & trace links and status updates will automatically be updated in NAV/BC.
Seamless Communication Via Transsmart, Within NAV/BC
ShipIT is developed together with our partner Transsmart. Transsmart is the leading logistics data provider and they focus on streamlining communications between carriers and ERP systems. Transsmart knows about hundreds of carrier interfaces, and gives us one single endpoint to work within Business Central/Dynamics NAV. This makes switching between, or adding new carriers, super easy.
Upgrade Your NAVcommerce
When both NAVcommerce and ShipIT are installed, you can make use of the Transsmart data to enrich the checkout proces. This means shipment methods and costs depending on the delivery location. And you can offer pickup points, even when working with multiple carriers. ShipIT can be installed in around 30 minutes and has a low impact on your current Business Central/Dynamics NAV system.
ShipIT Streamlines Logistics
- Carrier-connectivity with almost every carrier worldwide
- Transsmart can even connect carriers who dont have a digital interface
- Select carrier depending on best rates and/delivery times
- Real-time connection through web services
- Label printing directly from within Business Central/Dynamics NAV
- Print on any printer within your organisation
- Printing of additional documents such as CMR & CN22
- Customized e-mail notifications
- Rate & contract engine
- Real-time status information of shipments
- Real-time track & trace information within Business Central/Dynamics NAV
- Freight audit services
- Extensive Service Level Agreements
ShipIT For E-commerce
- Offer pickup points depending customer location
- Shipping rates based on shopping cart contents
- Track & Trace info directly available for customers
- Use track & trace and other shipment info in notifications
Easily add carrier integration, real-time shipping rates, package management and shipment trackingDynamic Ship is an add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that will help Shop floor employees reduce manual entry errors by scanning packages directly into Dynamics 365 Business Central. Get enhanced accuracy in shipping fees which are based on actual package dimensions.
- Carrier integration with over 100 carriers
- Real-time rates ensure proper carrier service selection and accurate customer billing
- Manage tasks such as automatically creating packing lists by package and order, label printing for packages
- Capture serial numbers, lot numbers, and assembly component details at packing time
- Increase shipping accuracy by scanning items and comparing them to the sales order and picking document
- September 3, 2021
- September 3, 2021