Qixas Group is a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner with hundreds of clients across the U.S and Canada. Our entire team is composed of senior level professionals who are recognized and sought after in the Dynamics community. We offer variety in work and projects, and growth opportunities. Qixas is looking for a Dynamics Business Central/AL/ Extension Developer who will be responsible for performing development activities, add-in and version migrations, as well as execute integrations into Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV.
- Designing and developing modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- Gaining an understanding of client needs and collaborating with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Providing technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions are needed.
- Providing support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Testing modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participating in system and acceptance testing.
- Providing work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years, of advanced Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV development experience – AL Extension, C/SIDE, C/AL
- Power Shell Script, JSON, DevOps Azure, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate SQL Server: DBA Skills; TSQL; Reporting Services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qixas offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Qixas Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. We thank all applications for their interest, those in consideration will be contacted. Qixas is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. If an applicant requires an accommodation, Human Resource will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
To apply, please email resume to [email protected]