Qixas Group is a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner with hundreds of clients across the U.S and Canada. Our entire team is composed of senior level professionals who are recognized and sought after in the Dynamics community. We offer variety in work and projects, and growth opportunities.
Qixas is looking for a dynamic, high-performing Business Development Executive with experience in selling technology and/or other services via phone, email, in-person, or web-based presentations. The BDE will be responsible for managing a client requirement, understanding their need, and reaching out to ensure the client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new opportunities. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and enjoys the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Generating new sales opportunities.
- Teaching clients about all relevant information on software and services.
- Coordinating with solutions delivery team leveraging their knowledge to tailor solutions that fit the broadest needs of the prospect organizations.
- Managing relationships with appropriate Microsoft contacts and industry partners to further sales opportunities and to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Tracking and maintaining all account activity in the company CRM system.
- Providing input into pricing, positioning and strategy within assigned industry verticals and geographic markets.
- Responding to concerns and resolving issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the organization’s reputation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 3+ years sales experience in a business-to business sales environment.
- Significant technology experience in a sale, account management and/or technical role in a software solution, website hosting or other internet-based business environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and targets.
- Exceptional integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness.
- Ability to execute in a fast moving and demanding customer paradigm.
- Basic working knowledge of ERP, CRM, project management, information technology, search engine optimization and marketing.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.).
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
Qixas offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Qixas Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. We thank all applications for their interest, those in consideration will be contacted. Qixas is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. If an applicant requires an accommodation, Human Resource will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org