Qixas Group is a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner with hundreds of clients across the U.S and Canada. Our entire team is composed of senior level professionals who are recognized and sought after in the Dynamics community. We offer variety in work and projects, and growth opportunities.
Qixas is looking for a Senior Finance Business Analyst who will be responsible for providing business analysis on customer projects and be the liaison between the customer and the technical team during the duration of the project execution.
You are proven to be an independent problem solver; a superstar waiting to shine who is ready to jump right in with clients that are waiting for you take their business to the next level.
● Identifying client strengths and weaknesses and suggesting areas of improvement.
● Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of the client's organization and industry.
● Documenting detailed business requirements including business use cases, business rules and process workflows.
● Ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
● Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- A background in financial consulting.
- A degree in Computer Science or related industry/experience .
- Minimum 5 years functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics – NAV or Business Central.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step.
- PMI – PMP or PBA preferred.
- Ideally, a CPA designation.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
Qixas offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Qixas Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. We thank all applications for their interest, those in consideration will be contacted. Qixas is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. If an applicant requires an accommodation, Human Resource will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
To apply, please email resume to [email protected]