This role will be responsible for all functions required by the Senior Project Manager by coordinating project activities and performing analysis on project artifacts and reports. As a Project Coordinator, the incumbent supports, executes and administers the project requirements by applying Traditional, Agile and Rapid development methodologies. The role will be responsible to present project data (including financial information) to track activity progress, identify support areas and recommend process improvements.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will also work closely with the entire consulting team on various projects external and internal initiatives.
- Maintain project work product templates, its procedures and the tools used in its support
- Document discussions with Sponsors, Owners and participating teams during project meetings
- Track activity progress and follow-up with its owners, when needed
- Assist in creating and formatting of improvement and innovation relation communication and documents.
- Periodic monitoring of resource levels, including administration of project time sheets
- Support change order processing and issues resolution during project delivery.
- Work with Sr Project Manager to deliver projects within budget and on time, utilizing change management to successfully adjust scope and pricing as necessary as well as weekly status reports
- Participate in discovery meetings with clients, preparing necessary presentation materials and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Work with Senior Project Manager to maintain Qixas project methodology frameworks and documentation
- Maintain a weekly resourcing schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in any computer/IT related course such as accounting (preferred). Awareness in ITIL and Project Management methods (Agile, SAFE, Waterfall, PMI)
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Able to build a project plan base of design architecture
- Able to monitor project plan progress inclusive of cost and time deviations
- Able to draft Management level presentation material sourced from various platforms or reports
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org