The Business Development Associate is a highly motivated self- starter who initiates outbound phone calls in a business to business environment. You will be connecting with key decision makers in a company. The role is to communicate the value proposition of our services to prospects and book sales appointments for our sales teams. This is a lead generation role.
- Perform warm/cold calls to inbound and outbound prospects who have engaged with our marketing content (downloaded webinars/eBooks) or who have expressed interest in the services we offer.
- Call all clients who have attended Qixas Academy training to upsell consulting services.
- Gain an understand of the prospects needs and recommend Qixas services based on their response. If the prospect would like to discuss further, book an appointment with our sales team.
- Consistently meet assigned quota for booking appointments for our sales team.
- Meet KPIs put in place by marketing team including number of calls, number of appointments booked, number of leads updated in CRM system.
- Reach out to prospects through emails and engage with prospects on industry forums and social media to gage new opportunities.
- Ensure timely and accurate tracking and reporting of sales activities on a weekly basis in CRM
- Using lead profiling tools to update customer and competitive information in CRM
- Be involved in the collaborative development of scripts for prospects
- 2 + years of experience with business to business sales calls
- 1 + years of experience with Microsoft technology
- History of generating sales with proven track record to attain and surpass sales targets
- Strong time management skills with ability to handle high volume of activity
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Must have excellent phone manner and the ability to listen and understand the prospect’s needs. We are looking for an individual who exudes confidence and can carry a conversation with ease.
- You must have the ability to multi-task and be comfortable interacting with other departments.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com