As a member of the Qixas Group consulting team you will play a lead role in implementing new features, functionality and improving the core business processes and systems. You possess both functional and technical development experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV.
The primary responsibility of these positions is to provide business analysis on customer projects and be the liaison between the customer and the technical team during the entire duration of the project execution.
Reporting to the Director of Consulting Services, you will work closely with the entire consulting team on implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV application.
- Identifies client organization’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement. Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Document detailed business requirements including business use cases, business rules and process workflows for the Financial, Manufacturing & Distribution areas.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
Bachelor degree in related business area such as: Accounting or Manufacturing & Distribution
- CPA Accounting Designation
- Minimum 5 years functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics – Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step
- PMI – PMP or PBA preferred
Salary 85,000-100,000 per year
To apply please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org