As a member of the Qixas Group consulting team you will play a role in implementing development team. You possess both functional and technical development experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV.
The Senior Business Central/NAV Developer is responsible for performing development activities, add-in and version migrations, as well as execute integrations into Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV.
Reporting to the Director of Consulting Services, you will work closely with the entire consulting team on implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV application.
- Design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- Gaining understanding of client’s needs and collaborating with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Providing technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions are needed.
- Implementing reports per requirements documents and standards.
- Additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services for system integrations.
- Providing support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Testing modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participating in system and acceptance testing.
- Providing work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Manage and minimize deployment issues
- Monitor and follow-up customer support cases
- 3+ or 5+ years of advanced Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV development experience – AL Extension, C/SIDE, C/AL
- Power Shell Script, JSON, DevOps
- Azure, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate
- SQL Server: DBA Skills; TSQL; Reporting Services
Salary 75,000 -90,000 per year
To apply please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com