Microsoft Dynamics CRM Advanced Development
This course offers detailed and interactive information on how to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM , with focus on extension methods. It provides instruction on the use of a number of Common Platform Operations, on how to query and execute these operations, as well as on developing a concise understanding of business process implementation and workflows. In addition, the course describes how to use Plug-ins, application event programming, client extensions and web resources.
This course is a CRM development course intended primarily for partners and customers who have a technical background and familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The audience must also be experienced in basic form customizations and workflows.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Dynamics CRM experience in basic form customizations and workflows.
- We recommend attending the Qixas Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerated Bootcamp or similar Microsoft courses outlined in the Qixas bootcamps.
- Background in one or more of the following technologies: NET-connected applications to Visual Studio, JScript, DHTML, XML, Transact_SQL, Microsoft Dynamics CRM customizations and web services, Silverlight, Windows Workflow Foundation, AJAX and Windows AZURE Platform.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is extended and the core extensibility features.
- Use common methods to access system and custom entities, including the Security Model, business logic, xRM Framework and exceptions.
- Execute queries in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database, including QueryAttribute, QueryByExpression, LINQ, FetchXM, filtered views and OData.
- Explain how the Organization Service web service interacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM metadata.
- Develop custom workflow activities for use within Microsoft Dynamics CRM that run code when configured workflow or dialog rules are created.
- Debug custom workflow activity code and use declarative workflows for On-premise deployments.
- Use Plug-ins to extend the functionality of events for any entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM .
- Understand the integration between Windows Azure with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.